Autoresponder Facebook Subscription Trigger
Autoresponders will initiate when an individual subscribes using a Facebook subscription form.
Navigate to the Autoresponders page and click 'Create new autoresponder' button, provide a name and select a 'Facebook subscription' as a trigger.
After this basic information is entered, you will be able to configure autoresponders' details:
Let check what options you can control:
- Facebook Subscription - A Facebook subscription will trigger this autoresponder.
- Reply to - Email for your subscribers to reply to.
- From name - Name of sender (your or your organization). Subscribers will see emails as coming from this name.
- Enabled - Toggle that allows you to enable/disable autoresponder.
- Delay rules - Configure as many autoresponder messages as you need.
- Then wait for - amount of time you want us to wait before sending the next message
- Start with - newsletter template you want to send
- With Subject - email subject
From the screenshot above, the following events will happen:
- Contact submits a Facebook subscription
- The system waits for 2 hours
- The system sends out a newsletter "Follow Up Email" with subject "Thanks for joining us!"
- The system waits for 1 day
- The system sends out a newsletter "Follow Up Email 2" with subject "Great opportunity."