Autoresponder Click Trigger
Autoresponders trigger when a customer clicks on a link from your campaign. Use them to target your customers with even more precise marketing based on their interests.
Navigate to the Autoresponders page and click the 'Create new autoresponder' button, provide a name and select a 'Link click' as a trigger.
After this basic information is entered, you will be able to configure the autoresponders' details:
Let's check what options you can control:
- Link - URL a subscriber will click to trigger this autoresponder. Navigate to this article to learn how to add links.
- Reply to - Email for your subscribers to reply to.
- From name - Name of sender (your or your organization). Subscribers will see emails as coming from this name.
- Enabled - Toggle that allows you to enable/disable autoresponder.
- Delay rules - Configure as many autoresponder messages as you need.
- Then wait for - amount of time you want us to wait before sending the next message
- Start with - newsletter template you want to send
- With Subject - email subject
From the screenshot above, the following events will happen:
- Contact clicks on a link https://expresspigeon.com.
- The system waits for 2 hours
- The system sends out a newsletter "Follow Up Email" with subject "Thanks for joining us!"
- The system waits for 1 day
- The system sends out a newsletter "Follow Up Email 2" with subject "Great opportunity."