Autoresponder Webform Subscription Triggers
Autoresponders triggered when a customer subscribes using a subscription webform.
Navigate to the Autoresponders page and click 'Create new autoresponder' button and select 'Webform subscription' as your trigger. Please make sure you have at least one subscription webform created.
After this basic information is entered, you will be able to configure the autoresponders' details:
Let check what options you can control:
- Webform submission - A webform submission triggers this autoresponder.
- Reply to - Email for your subscribers to reply to.
- From name - Name of sender (your or your organization). Subscribers will see emails as coming from this name.
- Enabled - Toggle that allows you to enable/disable autoresponder.
- Delay rules - Configure as many autoresponder messages as you need.
- Then wait for - amount of time you want us to wait before sending the next message
- Start with - newsletter template you want to send
- With Subject - email subject
From the screenshot above, the following events will happen:
- Contact submits a webform submission
- The system waits for 2 hours
- The system sends out a newsletter "Follow Up Email" with subject "Thanks for joining us!"
- The system waits for 1 day
- The system sends out a newsletter "Follow Up Email 2" with subject "Great opportunity."